www.flickr.com

8.17.2007

interest free (but not sugar free) financing


CIMG5770
Originally uploaded by gregandchristine
Almost 4 years ago we were helping John and Julie pack up for their move to LA. Once the truck was packed there was some celebrating at the ice cream truck. Christine got one of these spongebob treats that has black gumball eyes. She kept wiping the eyeballs on me leaving black streaks. I told her to stop, but I eventually ended up knocking it out of her hand to stop her. It has been a sore point ever since and every time we hear an ice cream truck I am reminded (by her) of how mean I was and that I still owe her one.
Well I finally made it to the Mexican market down the street that just opened a taqueria. I was hoping it would be the best food ever, but the asada taco was only okay and they gave me the wrong burrito- I wanted carnitas and got some strange mix of stewed tomatoes, pickled jalapeƱos and onions, lettuce and guacamole. It was okay, but not at all what I wanted.
Colin saw the spongebob pops and freaked out so I decided it was time to repay Christine. Colin is eating his right now and making a terrible mess. I picked the eyes off his, and I will do the same when Christine gets hers (better safe than sorry)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hahaha! How funny, I remember that!

I'm glad the debt has finally been repaid!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home