www.flickr.com

8.16.2007

Hiya!


CIMG5434
Originally uploaded by gregandchristine
Hey there... so obviously it has been a long while since we last updated. We are keeping busy, which if you are interested in, I guess with flickr you can follow a lot of our life in pictures without much of the story. I am done for the summer after my first term of clinic work and it will nice to have a break... not that I didn't technically have five day weekends already this summer, but not having the prep work and anticipation is a relief.
We just had out six year anniversary, Colin had his third birthday, Colin and I went to San Diego, we went to a couple beer festivals, went on a river cruise, ate some garlic, Sammy barks and sleeps a lot... and a bunch of other stuff.

That should pretty much catch you up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home