www.flickr.com

3.12.2007

What's up with this page?


CIMG4622
Originally uploaded by gregandchristine.
I fell off the blog wagon for a little while there. My classes went from easier than my freshman year of college last term to ass-whoopin this term.

Colin is still cute, he is talking a lot more, still hates sleeping, plays with anything that has wheels, and loves to eat rice and beans.

Next week is finals so I have a bunch of cramming to do, but after that I have lofty goals of staying on top of my stuff next term and paying more attention to this page. i have had plenty to post about, just never get around to it.

Anyway... more to follow

2 Comments:

Blogger JMV said...

Colin post an Audioblog!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Annemg said...

Yay, you're alive!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home