www.flickr.com

8.20.2007

"Hot" steak and seafood

Some out of breath dude just banged on my door and told me he was the owner of Cascade Superior Foods and that he was done with deliveries for the day and had some boxes of steak and seafood in his truck he was practically giving away. His truck was a pickup with a refrigerated box on the back, and I think and it did say cascade on it, but nothing comes up in Google for "cascade superior foods". A couple weeks there was a French dude selling children's books, and we also got a woman selling cleaning product that are safe to drink once...


I think it is time for a NO SOLICITING sign.

4 Comments:

Blogger Annemg said...

Those meat guys always say they just have extra they are trying to get rid of. They are *so* lying! So what sign do you put up to get rid of Jehovah's Witnesses? (They come here a lot, I think some live down the street.)

10:09 PM  
Blogger Annemg said...

Oh!!! I wanted to add... I found Magda, and she wanted to know how you guys were doing, so I figured you could probably tell her better than I can! http://magdagascar.googlepages.com/photos That's her website, and her email is magdalena@mail.utexas.edu :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger GUINNESS!!! said...

LoL I think he was just at my house. Out of breath and all with the same deal. It was a good deal but who wants to give some guy $300 for steaks and lobster from the back of his truck. I would have gave him $100 though...

12:08 PM  
Blogger GUINNESS!!! said...

LoL I think he was just at my house. Out of breath and all with the same deal. It was a good deal but who wants to give some guy $300 for steaks and lobster from the back of his truck. I would have gave him $100 though...

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home