www.flickr.com

12.02.2006

that's my boy


CIMG3546
Originally uploaded by gregandchristine.
This weekend we returned to the Holiday Ale Festival. Colin Lars and I went Friday afternoon but it was crazy busy and there was no way I could let Colin run around , so we had a couple samples and decided to come back today with Christine. Last year we went around noon on Saturday and the place was dead, I was one of maybe 15 people drinking... this year it is sunny and about 15 degrees warmer so the place was already jammed. We tried all the rare beers we could take and skipped all the widely available ones. There wer a few one-off beers made for the festival that were pretty impressive. HOTD Jim was particularly good. Colin chugged a few glasses of rootbeer and was runnin gaorund like a lunitic and giving a lot of hugs.... I fear for his college years.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger vj said...

I love that picture, and I am seriously jealous that you got to try Jim. Good on you!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home