www.flickr.com

12.23.2006

strange dreams (cont.)

The other night I had one of my regular very involved, long and kind of boring dreams. This one was basically like being in a LOST knock off…stuck on an island, medial testing, mystery, blah blah blah. Only one of my old bosses was in charge of the medical testing and there was a lot of sitting around and waiting for the next test. The strange thing about this dream is that there was a character in the dream that I couldn’t place. Usually my dreams are filled with people from my life, or people from TV. This time there was a woman named Noria in my dream, and in the morning I clearly remembered her name. I don’t have any recollection of ever hearing that word before. Turns out a noria is a device similar to a vertical water wheel used to raise water up into an aqueduct…. Well alrighty.

It is also a name, and a search turned up a few people on the web with the name, but none of them looked anything like the character in my dream. Obviously not ground breaking news, but I thought I would share my vocab word of the week with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home