www.flickr.com

10.23.2006

share the knowledge

I spent Friday night and Saturday in a weekend seminar class. On Friday night the woman sitting next to me packed up and left at the break and dropped the class. She left a pile of handouts behind so I took them b/c I like having extras. I pulled out the syllabus on Saturday and saw that she had written this on it (all punctuation and spelling is preserved) :

You know your the shit!
I know your the best!
Share the knowledge...
Show everyone your talent!


your the shit.
you know you are.
Kick like you know you are.
Show everyone that

Proove to everyone that
you kick like the
best and u are the shit.

--author unknown

1 Comments:

Blogger Lilypad John said...

someone needs to hit that person with a stick that says "you're" on it

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home