www.flickr.com

9.28.2006

Early bird gets the burritto

Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch (and dinner)?

Colin and I went to the PSU Party in the Park today... which is very similar to the UCSC SOAR fair except that it was better attended and instead of charging people 8 bucks for crappy dining hall food they gave free pizza , lebanese food, or Chipotle burrittos to anyone who came and participated -including all the homeless people who hang out in the park. Speaking of Chipotle... since Colin and I had the lebanese and pizza for lunch, I was left wanting a burritto for dinner.
We went to the new one by Chrisitne's parents house, and it turned out they don't open tomorrow. They were however doing a training run and giving away free food. That's right... whole. meal. free.

Anyway... I know this isn't a really interesting post, but I just had to brag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home