www.flickr.com

9.27.2006

how're things?

Well... they are pretty good... and very busy. Just as a general update here is a run down of what's going on with us right now.

Christine is working her butt off at her job.

I started my graduate program in counseling and I am working as a graduate asst. in the career center at Portland state.

Colin is in day care at PSU where they have a wide assortment of truck and trains to play with and other kids to run around with and scream like maniacs. He goes down for a nap without a fight because he has completely worn himself out by then. Christine made him a blanket with Thomas on it and apparently bestowed it with magical napping abilities since for the last 2.25 years he has rarely napped without protest.

2 Comments:

Blogger JMV said...

A kick-ass blankey is the KEY to good napping. To this day I nap better with a good blankey!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Lilypad John said...

In my opinion, having at least three pillows is key to napping. The body pillow is especially important. Sometimes Brittany says that I like cuddling my pillows more than I like cuddling her. I cover my pillow's ears when she talks crazy...

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home