www.flickr.com

10.18.2006

I hope everything is okay...


CIMG2836
Originally uploaded by gregandchristine.
I started writing this post a couple weeks ago but couldn't find the picture, so I went to get a better pic and now I can't find the car...

Practically every single day on our way to Christine's work we passed this car. It was always there, and the few times it was not I found myself worrying. I hope everything is okay... maybe somebody stole his car.... maybe he is missing... should I call someone? who would I call? (I know it is a dude b/c I saw him leaving once). The car has never been missing for more that two days, and I always feel a sense of relief upon it's return. This car has become a fixture in my commute. I expect to see it and I feel anxiety in it's absence.

Now the car has been missing all week. Is he on vacation? Did he find a better parking space? Was his car stolen by a vintage Japanese wagon aficionado? Win the lottery and stop going to work? Where could it be?

I need to know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL "Canadian special forces"

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home