www.flickr.com

12.24.2007

he knows that santa's on his way


CIMG6674
Originally uploaded by gregandchristine
We just finished laying out all the xmas bounty for Colin. His little head has been threatening to explode for about a week, so he had a bit of trouble falling asleep tonight.

us:you have to go to sleep for Santa to come.
Colin: it is taking so so SO SO long for night night time to come.
Colin:I just want to stay up all night and it be morning time.
us: it doesn't work that way, you need to put your head down and go to sleep.
Colin: I want you to go to sleep, and I stay up all night. You get laughing freight cars (the toy he asked Santa for), and in the morning you share them with me.

That is some good negotiating. So I threw him in the car and we went to look for Santa until he passed out.

Merry Christmas everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home