www.flickr.com

10.12.2007

more than meets the eye

For further proof that Colin has inherited my intese and random dreams, here is a summary of a conversation we had today...

Colin: I punched a robot last night.
me: you punched a robot?
Colin: Yes, him came into my room last night in my dream.
me: did you tell it to go away and not to scare you?
Colin: no I PUNCHED him and he went away!
me: was it the spider robot you saw in that commercial last night?
Colin: (with hand gestures) no, it was a BIG robot, and I PUNCHED him!
me: was it a robot that turned into a car?
Colin: no, him was a big truck and then him turned into a robot and I PUNCHED him!

That's right, our baby beat up Optimus Prime in his dream last night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe, that's awesome and terribly adorable!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home