www.flickr.com

11.02.2007

is it cold in here?


CIMG6366
Originally uploaded by gregandchristine
This is a Spiderman kid's meal toy that turns black when you run it under cold water... I just picked it up off the counter and took this picture of it. There is a comparison picture of what it looks like warm (what is SHOULD look like) up on flickr. We have made it to November without turning on the heat, which I think beats most NW dwellers. It is only in the last few days that it has actually gotten cold in the house... it has been cool, and even chilly, but not it is officially cold. The furnace has a new filter and I think tonight will be the time to throw the switch...

1 Comments:

Blogger JMV said...

I'm picturing one of those big blade switches from the old movies...

It started to cool off in LA, but I think we are supposed to be back in the high 80s over the weekend :(

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home