www.flickr.com

12.28.2006

mmm... maple


CIMG4183
Originally uploaded by gregandchristine.
One of my favorite "Friend's" moments is when Ross and Chandler go to Vermont and Ross gets whacked out of his mind on maple candy. I also buy real maple syrup and when I get doughnuts, I usually grab a maple one. Knowing this, Christine got me some maple candy for Christmas. Now I know what Ross' deal was. This stuff is great. Maybe one of the sweetest things on the planet. The ingredients are sugar and maple syrup. I have been eating the little ones one at a time to make them last, and I think that big one might just kill me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Booth said...

Allison brought some maple candy back from a business trip to New England. I totally understand what you're saying! Yum.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home