www.flickr.com

7.06.2006

One blog to rule them all

Instead of rarely updating 3 blogs I have decided to basically start over with one centralized blog that I plan on updating much more often (I promise!)I plan on doing some template modifications soon and start categorizing posts. Two years ago I signed up for web hosting and my own domain with the intent of updating all the time and posting and archiving everything. Turns out I never had/devoted the necessary time -and using free/cheaper tools I can accomplish most of what I need. I kept the domain and a pointer to this blogger page and I paid for flickr so I can stop worrying about my monthly quota.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK!!! You are up and running. Looking forward to lots of reading on you new site. Grandma Dottie

6:49 PM  
Blogger Annemg said...

Can't wait!

9:57 AM  
Blogger JMV said...

Don't forget to RSSify the whole thing!

(check out www.feedburner.com)

5:41 PM  
Blogger greg said...

already had the atom feed on, added feedburner...

8:36 PM  
Blogger Lilypad John said...

bah! I was wondering what happened! Good idea btw

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home